Meet Dr. Jennifer Greer
As a mother of three young children, Dr. Greer understands the demands of her patients’ time and energy. “We moms are notoriously bad about putting ourselves last. But you’ve got to take care of yourself first so that you have the energy to take care of everyone else.”
As a female plastic surgeon, Dr. Greer understands what having cosmetic surgery can do to restore self-confidence. “I had liposuction on my stomach to treat that mommy tummy I couldn’t seem to lose. Now I don’t have to wear high-waisted jeans to hide my muffin top, and I feel great about myself. I love seeing my patients experience that same feeling when they look in the mirror.”
Dr. Greer is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Greer Plastic Surgery cares for patients in the greater Cleveland area, and Dr. Greer operates at the Lake Health Hospital System. She currently serves as the chair of the Ethics Committee for the Lake Hospital System.
Board Certification – Plastic and Reconstructive surgery Education
- University of Chicago, BA Biological Sciences
- Case Western Reserve University, Master’s Degree in Bioethics
- Case Western Reserve University, Medical Degree
- Saint Louis University, Residency in Plastic Surgery
Want entertaining tidbits about plastic surgery written by Dr. Greer herself? Read her blog! It covers every question you could have about plastic surgery!
- “I find being a Plastic Surgeon a lot more relaxing than being a mom. This shouldn’t surprise me. I spent nine years training and took six major exams to become board-certified. So I’m completely prepared when it comes to my work. In contrast the parenting class I took was only two hours. I’m grateful they sent me home with an instruction book!”
- “I’m super crafty. My grandmother taught me knitting and calligraphy. My mom and I used to refinish furniture together. And my brother-in-law discovered you shouldn’t have a pumpkin-carving contest with a plastic surgeon.”
- “My favorite operation to perform? Pretty much everything I do. I’ve stopped doing the operations I don’t love. So if you read about an operation on my website or in my blog, I can guarantee it’s in my top five.”
- “The only time you’ll see my hair down is in my professional headshot. The last time my hair was too short for a ponytail was 2011. I can’t stand having hair around my face, and it’s covered in scrub hat half the time anyway. So I finally gave up and decided a bun/ponytail will be my signature style.”
Meet Our Staff
Christy Jeresko – Receptionist and Aesthetician
Christy is the first person you’ll meet when you arrive at Greer Plastic Surgery. She can help you with paperwork and scheduling appointments. She’s also a top-notch esthetician, so she can set you up with a new skincare regimen, or schedule you for a chemical peel or Dermasweep as well.
Valerie Green – Nurse Injector
Val has several years of experience as a nurse injector. With her excellent eye for detail and gentle touch, you’ll be well taken care of and get a great result. Val even does Dr. Greer’s filler and Xeomin injections!
Judith Knight – Cosmetic Therapist
Jude is licensed in Laser Hair Removal and Electrolysis. Her knowledge and compassion for her patients make Laser Hair Removal an anxiety-free process. Jude is available for consultations regarding Laser Hair Removal, skin care products, and laser procedures. Weekend hours with Jude are available by appointment.
Lorna Shantery – Billing Specialist
Lorna has an amazing attention to detail, which makes her exceptional when it comes to filing insurance claims. If you have any questions regarding your bill, Lorna will guide you through the sometimes complicated process.
Chelsea Koenig – Nurse Practitioner
Chelsea performs many of the cosmetic laser procedures at Greer Plastic Surgery, including the popular Halo Peel and Forever Young BBL. Her warmth and kindness will keep you relaxed and comfortable while her skill and expertise give you great results!
Julie Maestle – Receptionist
Julie has years of experience in the health-care field working at Lake Health. Her friendly smile will make you feel at ease from the moment you arrive!
Maxine Thomas – Patient Care Coordinator
Maxine is the point person for new patients at Greer Plastic Surgery; she responds to anyone requesting information through our website, and sets up most of our cosmetic consultations as well. She is excited to guide patients through the transformational process of feeling more confident, from the initial phone call to the post-op visit.