Proudly Serving Cleveland, OH
Greer Plastic Surgery is proud to call the greater Cleveland area home! Whether it’s a trip to Ohio City for a night on the town, or living it up on a boat ride around the lake, Greer Plastic Surgery is here to provide people with the plastic surgery procedures that will give them the confidence to look and feel their best every day. We happily serve clients from Mentor, Eastlake, Euclid, Willoughby, Richmond Heights, Mayfield, University Heights, Shaker Heights, and beyond!
We are located at 6101 Heisley Rd, Mentor, OH 44060.
If you’re coming from the Downtown Cleveland area, exit the city via the OH-2 E towards I-90, passing Burke Lakefront Airport on your left. Continue on I-90 for 10.6 miles, then stay to the left to continue on OH-2 E. Take Exit 220 for OH-44N/Heisley Road. Less than a quarter mile after exiting, you should see tractor dealer Mentor MFG and the Shop Supply & Tool Co on your right. Our office will be 0.6 miles ahead, past the Conrad’s Tire Express at the Hendricks Rd. Intersection.
As a mother of three young children, Dr. Greer understands the demands of her patients’ time and energy. “We moms are notoriously bad about putting ourselves last. But you’ve got to take care of yourself first so that you have the energy to take care of everyone else.”
As a female plastic surgeon, Dr. Greer understands what having cosmetic surgery can do to restore self-confidence. “I had liposuction on my stomach to treat that mommy tummy I couldn’t seem to lose. Now I don’t have to wear high-waisted jeans to hide my muffin top, and I feel great about myself. I love seeing my patients experience that same feeling when they look in the mirror.”
Dr. Greer is Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Greer Plastic Surgery cares for patients in the greater Cleveland area, and Dr. Greer operates at the Lake Health Hospital System. She currently serves as the chair of the Ethics Committee for the Lake Hospital System.
Join the GPS Loyalty Program and receive a $25 reward just for signing up!
- Earn points for every dollar you spend! Points can be redeemed toward any in-office purchase or service.
- Earn referral rewards for each person you send our way.
- Birthday rewards are now sent directly through the app.
- Receive access to exclusive savings offered only to our loyalty members!
- Click here to join now!
Want entertaining tidbits about plastic surgery written by Dr. Greer herself? Read her blog! It covers every question you could have about plastic surgery!
- “I find being a Plastic Surgeon a lot more relaxing than being a mom. This shouldn’t surprise me. I spent nine years training and took six major exams to become board-certified. So I’m completely prepared when it comes to my work. In contrast the parenting class I took was only two hours. I’m grateful they sent me home with an instruction book!”
- “I’m super crafty. My grandmother taught me knitting and calligraphy. My mom and I used to refinish furniture together. And my brother-in-law discovered you shouldn’t have a pumpkin-carving contest with a plastic surgeon.”
- “My favorite operation to perform? Pretty much everything I do. I’ve stopped doing the operations I don’t love. So if you read about an operation on my website or in my blog, I can guarantee it’s in my top five.”
- “The only time you’ll see my hair down is in my professional headshot. The last time my hair was too short for a ponytail was 2011. I can’t stand having hair around my face, and it’s covered in scrub hat half the time anyway. So I finally gave up and decided a bun/ponytail will be my signature style.”
Christy Jeresko – CoolSculpting Artist
Christy’s discerning eye and friendly personality ensure you’ll have an effective and pleasant CoolSculpting treatment. Christy also keeps our front office running smoothly and makes sure patients get the most out of our rewards programs.
Kellie Behm – Patient Coordinator
As our Patient Care Coordinator, Kellie will guide you through the surgery process, from your consultation to the day of surgery and beyond. A Mentor native, you may recognize her from the Lake Health Live Healthy fitness center. Kellie is also a mom of three teenage girls, so she fits right in with the Greer Plastic Surgery team.
Aleyse Scott – Administrative Assistant/Financial Coordinator
Aleyse has one of the most diverse roles at Greer Plastic Surgery. Depending on the day, you’ll find her manning the front desk, answering questions over the phone about CoolSculpting, or presenting patients with surgery proposals.
Have a question? Aleyse is likely to know the answer! With her years of experience working in the physical therapy department at Lake West, and her “can-do” attitude, Aleyse is a natural fit with the Greer Plastics team!
Valerie Green – Nurse Injector
Val has several years of experience as a nurse injector. With her excellent eye for detail and gentle touch, you’ll be well taken care of and get a great result. Val even does Dr. Greer’s filler and Xeomin injections!
Chelsea Koenig – Nurse Practitioner
Chelsea performs many of the cosmetic laser procedures at Greer Plastic Surgery, and is a skilled injector of Botox and fillers. Her warmth and kindness will keep you relaxed and comfortable while her expertise and eye for details keep you looking younger.
Tana Steinmetz – Nurse Educator
Tana brings years of experience working in an operating room to the patients at Greer Plastic Surgery. She educates patients before surgery and sees them in followup to make sure they are healing well. Her caring and compassionate demeanor are a natural fit for the GPS team.
Judith Knight – Cosmetic Therapist
Jude is licensed in Laser Hair Removal and Electrolysis. Her knowledge and compassion for her patients make Laser Hair Removal an anxiety-free process. Jude is available for consultations regarding Laser Hair Removal, skin care products, and laser procedures. Weekend hours with Jude are available by appointment.
Julie Maestle – Receptionist
Julie has years of experience in the health-care field working at Lake Health. Her friendly smile will make you feel at ease from the moment you arrive!